Sunday, August 16, 2015


Dear Diary,

I don't have any proof of he cheating on me with another person. But we know, our guts tell us when there is something wrong.  We were always really respectful with each other's privacy, he gave me all his passwords but i never felt the necessity of going through his stuff. I always liked my privacy so i gave his because there was trust.

Everything changed maybe 4 -5 months ago when he bought a protection screen so people can't see what's he's been doing on the phone and the gave me the bullshit excuse that is to avoid that one of our annoying co workers stop to see what he was doing on the phone. Suddenly he stopped typing the iphone passcode in frt of me, he changed his password on his apple id and log out of the ipad  that we used to share because of the itunes.

He started to get home later, not answer a phone call and then get up and leave the room to make the call, or get the call and say "what's up man" when i could hear a woman's voice. and stay up texting somebody till 2am almost everynight, and when i asked he would make a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment