Sunday, August 16, 2015

Life begins at 40



Dear Diary,

My name is Piper, english is not my main language ,but i wanted to make this blog in english so i could learn more. So most of the time i'm gonna be posting quotes that express my feelings.

So i don't know, i just wanna vent,just wanted to write down my experience, my mood, my thoughts of the day, how i am hanging there so in the future i can just look back and see that i survived it. I'm gonna cry what i have to cry and end this chapter of my life and get ready to start a new one in a new city.

My Bday is in 2 days, and i will be 40 years old. Could not imagine i would be separated and almost divorced by 40. Everything happened so fast that my head still spinning.

It's been almost 3 weeks that my marriage of almost 10 years ended, but we still live under the same roof till we sell our house. Only his mother, his best friend and a really dear friend of mine that lives here knows about it. I just didn't wanna keep giving explanations to a bunch of people who just wanna know about it to gossip and laugh behind your back.

Got a lot of friends back in my hometown,  but so far i only told few closest ones about it, my mom's health is not in good condition for her to find out about my divorce yet. 


I think that's it for today.


XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment